This intensive project management Master Class provides a professional coverage of all the topics in “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge” (PMBOK® Guide), designed for those who currently work as full-time project managers, or have prior experience of project management methodology.
This project management course encourages the participants to consider how effective Project Managers behave and to adopt these models on their projects.
Who should attend?
This project management course is designed for those who manage projects on a full-time basis and whose projects involve the need for more formal approaches to managing, including projects in which there are significant external dependencies to be controlled. It is also suitable for those aspiring to project management roles or desiring the knowledge.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Demonstrating expertise in project management practice
- Applying best-practice methods that will apply to diverse projects in multiple industries
- Gaining a collective insight in best-practice project management and increasing organizational maturity
- Developing a collective mind-set and associated skill-sets for all project employees in delivering their projects
- Enhance project success based on project personnel increasing their soft-skill abilities for project leadership and management