Grab the opportunity to attend an exciting course that equips you with all the necessary knowledge to enter the world of valves and actuators. The training course is highly interactive, and is suitable for all delegates, regardless of their background. Whether you are part of the team purchasing the valves, or a key member involved in implementing maintenance activities, or a process control specialist, this is the one training course that you should not miss out on! Valves, actuators, associated equipment, process control using valves – this and much, much more are covered in 5 knowledge-filled days.
The training course focuses on applications and examples deemed to be relevant to your industry and is cognizant of your working environment. At least 50% of the workshop is devoted to practical exercises and discussions, to keep attention spans at optimal levels.
Training Course Objectives
By attending this COPEX training course, you should achieve these goals:
- Comprehend valve operation
- Understand and appreciate assorted common valve types
- Size and select the correct valve set (including actuators), suited to each specific application
- Choose suitable positioners, based on prevailing conditions
- Use multiple techniques to tune a valve-controlled process
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Instrumentation, Electrical, Mechanical, Process and Maintenance Engineers, Specialists and Staff
- Design Teams
- Budgeting and Financial Staff
- Team Leaders, Supervisors and Foremen