This course provides organisations and institutions that are currently designing or implementing PPP courses with practical and results-orientated capacity building experience that will further their PPP planning and implementation objectives.
Who Should Attend
- The course is designed for people who are involved in the PPP process and who wish to develop their skills and knowledge in development of the process. This course is appropriate for people from any part of the public sector or private organisations who meet the criteria above.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Learn about the new developments in PPP
- Describe the importance of concepts such as value for money, defining public sector comparator concepts ,and understand how to use them
- Identify which criteria to use for project screening
- Understand the challenges of project financing and how to overcome them
- Describe how and when to apply the differing forms of procurement
- Know how and when to use competitive bidding and sole sourcing to add value
Key Course Highlights
- Overview of the different forms of PPP Global experiences
- Case study analysis
- Objectives and feasibility studies
- Risk management