This course will help delegates develop their skills and progress as a business partner. Delegates will also learn how to influence stakeholders, build credibility and take the organisation forward. Delegates will understand how HR takes a proactive role in both supporting current business needs and anticipating future business direction. This course will also develop various skills and competencies that HR business partners must develop in themselves in order to add value and contribute to business objectives.
Who Should Attend
HR as Business Partner course is extremely well suited for new HR business partners or HR professionals looking to introduce partnering into their organisation.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Assess implications for HR careers and the organisation as a whole
- Devise strategies for influencing line managers
- Understand the key techniques for building relationships as an HR business partner
- Understand the fundamental and application of HR business partner model (Ulrich model)
- Clarify the roles – Business Partner, specialist, operational
- Apply financial acumen and financial outcomes relationship with the strategic decisions by a HRBP with different levels of HR strategy implications implemented in an organisation
- Build the credibility: influence decisions as an HR business partner
Key Course Highlights
- Analytical thinking
- Conflict management
- HR Metrics