This course aims to expose delegates to the general and intricate techniques in facilitating a balanced scorecard system. It will assist you and your organisation by providing practical actions you can take away and implement and enable you to choose the most appropriate generation or type of balanced scorecard to meet the organisational objectives.
Who Should Attend
Executive, senior managers and HR professionals who wish to lead and drive their department or organisation and have a desire to improve both individual performance and those of peers and work colleagues.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Recognise concepts of the Balanced Scorecard and how it can be used to improve organisational performance
- Develop strategy profiles, strategy maps, and initiatives for improving strategy and
- Make your strategy easier to manage
- Explain how to translate strategy into operational objectives
- Analyse the Balanced Scorecard process
Key Course Highlights
- Aligning resources, behaviours and actions
- What the Balanced Scorecard is (and what it is not)
- Defining why you should use a Balanced Scorecard
- Divisional, functional and personal scorecards
- Manage for results with a Balanced Scorecard framework