At the end of this Making Your Audit Report Professional Course:
- Participants will understand how to organize audit reports
- Participants will see how to write with greater clarity
- Participants will learn how to present complex information simply for readers to comprehend
- Participants will understand the importance of the purpose of the report before they begin writing
- Participants will learn how to use illustrations
- Participants will produce final drafts to make the “write” impression with their superiors
Introduction and Overview
- Top Challenges with Audits and Reports
- Auditor Guidance from the “Standards”
Components of the Audit Report
- Procedure - Evidence - Reporting
- Executive Needs
- Auditor Needs
- Audit Recommendations
The Hard Facts: Audit Findings
- Testing Controls
- Risk Ranked Findings
- Effective Audit Findings
Audit Opinions and Risk Factors
Audit Report Formatting
- Type Faces and Sizes
- Formats for “Findings” Sections
- Specialized Reporting
Optimizing the Audit Reporting
- Structure, Content and Organization
- Transitions, Flow and Coherence
- Sentences and Paragraphs
For Whom: All Internal Auditors and Risk Managers in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Jul 23 - 26 Jul, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.