Effective brand management is the key to developing product and communication strategies which lead to marketing success. This course is designed to develop the necessary knowledge and skills for creating and managing brands which resonate with customers and allow the marketing organisation to build and maintain a loyal and profitable customer base.
- To increase understanding of the important issues in planning and evaluating product and brand strategies.
- To provide and be able to work with the appropriate theories, models and other tools to ensure better branding decisions, and to make these concepts relevant for any type of organisation.
- To provide “real world” experience and understanding of product and branding strategies.
- To understand product and branding concepts from the consumer’s point-of-view.To explore contemporary issues in product and branding development and sustainability.
- To provide a strategic approach to product and branding issues.
- To provide an in-depth understanding on a topic that can be readily transferred to the corporate world
Competencies Addressed in this training are as follows:
- Ability to develop marketing strategy to guide the plan for different brands in the company.
- Ability to manage the performance of the company’s brands.
- Ability to communicate and promote the brands successfully to the different customer segments.
- Ability to monitor the profitability of each product category.
- Ability to identify new market needs which brand innovation can meet
- Create a solid brand image
- Learn how to improve brand visibility
- Introductory Definitions
- Strategic Brand Planning
- Branding Process
- Brands and brand management Customer
- based branding equity
- Designing marketing campaigns to build brand equity
- Designing and implementing branding strategies
- Introducing and naming new products and brand extensions
- Brand Marketing
|No 2 Oyefeso Avenue (road between Consolidated Hallmark Insurance and Fidson Ltd), Off Ikorodu road, Savoil Bus stop, Obanikoro, Lagos
||Jun 18 - 20 Jun, 2019
Sina Lajorin 08033241313, 09026713101
Discounts of 5% for 2 to 4,10% for 5 plus booking
Executive Coach Sina Lajorin