Master certificate in healthcare management is a postgraduate certificate program with dual certificate from University of Atlanta and American Academy of Project Management. It has four modules namely:
- Healthcare Planning and Policy
- Healthcare Finance Management
- Principles of Quality Management in Healthcare
- Healthcare Administration – Final Project
Healthcare Planning and Policy (HC 605)
This course has been designed to help students understand and develop the skills necessary to conduct program development activities in any health education or health promotion setting. The course focuses on the planning and assessment of community health and its capacity to support the development of programs related to health protection, health promotion, and disease control and health services. It focuses on the planning, implementation and evaluation of health programs and on the instruments, models, and assessment tools required for future planning and evaluation in health care institutions.
Upon completion of this course students should have gained the knowledge and skills to:
- Outline effective methods and techniques of implementing health promotion and health education programs.
- Identify and evaluate measures of the health and function of populations, organizations, partnerships, systems, and communities.
- Identify means of measuring health through indices of health status.
- Analyze how information in Healthy People 2010 can be utilized in health education and health promotion programs.
- Identify and describe appropriate planning models to be used for specific health education and health promotion projects.
- Identify appropriate evaluation tools applicable in specific health education and health promotion projects.
- Assess program needs via primary and secondary data sources.
- Apply evaluation and research methods and procedures to explain effective techniques.
- Define, apply, and evaluate measurable program, intervention, and learning objectives.
- Demonstrate effective health planning program writing comprehension and skills.
||Feb 04 - 08 Feb, 2019
We have acclaimed network of internationally certified, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.