At the end of the symposium the participants will be able to:
- Recognise their professional role as part of the management team
- Assess and develop their own interpersonal skills
- Apply effectively the principles of solving successful time management
- Implement the principles of solving problems and decision making effectively
- Apply the techniques of Total Quality Management (TQM) for continuous improvement
- Action plans.
- The role of the Executive Secretary
- The process and practice of management
- The psychology of effective communication
- Personal effectiveness
- Identifying leadership styles and developing leadership skills
- Delegating tasks, establishing when to delegate, to whom and how
- Receiving and giving constructive criticism
- Developing assertiveness skills, staying in control
- Problem solving and decision making
- Time management
- Coping with conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Persuading and influencing skills
- Being part of change; change management
- Techniques of motivating people around you
- Building a dynamic team
- The Media and the Executive Secretary
- Total Quality Management and how to apply it.
- The Executive secretary role as a personal assistant
- Action plans.
Human Resources Managers, Admin Managers, Senior Managers, Directors, Admin Officers and others who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Jun 08 - 11 Jun, 2020
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos., Lagos State, Nigeria
||01 - 04 Dec, 2020
|NGN 175,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N175,000.00 (One Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.