The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be equipped to:
- Recognizing different between managing and leading
- Developing skills for managing and leading
- Developing effective communication styles
- Motivating employees
- Conducting effective performance appraisal
- What is management about?
- The roles of management
- Characteristics ofan ideal manager
- Barriers to effective management
- Making effective decisions
- Managing relationship with the boss
- Examining the different ways we communicate
- Developing your coaching skills
- Strengthening your assets
- Dealing with poor performers
- Obtaining the benefits of delegation
- Managing authority and responsibility
- Managing disciplinary action
office administrators, line managers, executive secretaries, personal assistants, protocol officers, admin managers both in the public and private sector
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Aug 27 - 30 Aug, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.