This workshop course is design to help participants to understand essential elements of company law and give them a practical appreciation of how companies should be run and managed.
- Types of company
- The interrelationship between the Companies Act, case law and a company's constitution
- Setting up a company
- An overview of corporate finance
- Share classes and share capital
- How decisions are made in companies
- Types of director
- Appointment and removal of directors
- Board meetings and board minutes
- Director's statutory and non-statutory duties
- Dealing with directors' conflicts of interest
- Company filing and record-keeping
- Company accounts and reporting
- Directors' potential liabilities on insolvency
- Other potential director liabilities e.g. Bribery, Fraud, Health & Safety and Corporate Manslaughter
Legal Officers and others who perform related functions
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Oct 08 - 11 Oct, 2019
|NGN 160,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N160,000.00 (One Hundred and Sixy Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.