At the end of the workshop the participant will be able to:
Understand the elements of law and contract term and condition, interpret a given set of contract term, drafting skills and analyze contracts clauses,
- Elements of Contract Law
- Drafting Skills
- Analyzing Contract Clauses - Sales
- Analyzing Contract Clauses - Purchasing
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Dealing with Risk
- Disputes over Payment
- Effective Administration Techniques
- Contract Control - A Summing Up
- Interpreting a given set of contract terms
- Structure of business agreements
- Definitions and interpretation
- Commencement and termination
- Third party rights – Contracts (Right of Third Party ) Act and doctrine of privity of contracts
- Intellectual property rights – patents, trademarks and copyrights
- Warranties, liabilities, indemnities and guarantees
- Golden rules for drafting and interpreting commercial contracts
- How to tailor a standard form agreement or precedents
- Pre-contractual documents
For Whom: Legal Officers and others who perform related functions
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Nov 05 - 08 Nov, 2019
|NGN 160,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N160,000.00 (One Hundred and Sixy Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.