Instrumentation play important role in chemical process plants where instrumentation used as controlling and monitoring of various operations. Control system is a part of instrumentation and instrumentation design deals with specifications of equipment, layouts, wiring schematics, instrument index etc. All these activities handle by the instrumentation Design Engineer.
- Review of P and I drawings,
- Instrument Index.
- Preliminary Interlock Diagrams.
- Input/output (I/O) listing.
- Specifications of PLC Panel.
- Preparation of bid documents for PLC Panel.
- Junction Box schedule and Preliminary Cable Layout.
- Field Instruments specifications and Detailed Engineering of PLC.
- BOQ for Erection tender, typical installation drawing.
- Final Loop diagrams and interlock schematics
- Inviting quotation for Erection contract and Bid evaluation.
- Technical discussion and recommendation for placing orders
For those involved with the purchase, design, fabrication, or inspection of Piping Projects including users, manufacturers, repair organisations, inspection agencies and other organisations involved with the design, maintenance and repair of industrial Plants.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Jun 18 - 21 Jun, 2019
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos., Lagos State, Nigeria
||08 - 11 Oct, 2019
|NGN 160,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N160,000.00 (One Hundred And Sixty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.