These inventory management techniques will improve your inventory turnover ratio and transform frozen assets into cash. This workshop will teach participants on how to explore the latest inventory management methods for saving money, satisfying customers and speeding up the flow of inventory.
The Strategic role of Inventory Management
- Inventory Management
- Inventory Cycle/Supply Chain
- Inventory Management Strategy
- Measurements for Inventory and other associated costs
Front-End Optimizing of Inventory levels
- Optimum Inventory levels
- Forecast Demand for Inventory
- Calculate Demands from forecasting models
- Calculate safety stock
Just-in-Time and Inventory Process Improvement
- JIT System
- Benefit of a JIT System approach
- Reducing Inventory carrying costs
Systems for Inventory Planning and Replenishment
- Various types of replenishment techniques
- Average Inventory level
- Lead time on Inventory level
- Surplus/Obsolescent Inventor
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP) method
Inventory Accuracy and Audits
- Inventory Control and Accuracy
- Physical Inventory vs. Cycle counting
- Work-in-process Inventory Audit
- Using A.B.C. Analysis
For Whom: Stores Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Aug 27 - 30 Aug, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.