At the end of the training programme, each participant should be able to:
- Make an objective assessment of adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls within an organisation
- Help non-financial managers review operational controls
- Assess business risk and design/implement procedures
- Engage in a risk-based audit approach, from planning through process documentation to testing, analysis, and reporting
- Become familiar with the scope and application of the Professional Practices Framework of Internal auditing
- Learn how to communicate and report on key issues arising from the internal audit
- Introduction to Auditing
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Internal Audit Planning
- Interviewing Techniques
- Process Documentation
- Internal Audit Programs
- Testing of Systems
- Reporting of Audit Findings to the Management Team
- Presentation of the Audit Report Committee
For Whom: All Internal Auditors and Risk Managers in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Sep 17 - 20 Sep, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.