This EuroMaTech training course will provide you with vital skills such as financial forecasting, formulation and analysis of different scenarios, and the confidence to speak persuasively and with assurance about your financial analysis with colleagues and clients, thereby enhancing your reputation as a finance expert. By applying these skills to the tasks and challenges you face in your work, you will experience breakthroughs you may never have thought possible.
Participants will develop and refine the following competencies:
- Reading and understanding financial information to evaluate performance and trends accurately
- Embedding and applying present value concepts to expected future cash flows to make the best financial decisions
- Using comparative ratio analysis to pinpoint areas of concern
- Identifying key success factors, warning signals, negative and positive trends
- Becoming familiar with key financial metrics used by leading global companies
- Projecting with confidence the future performance of your firm and its investments through accurate, real-world budgeting