This 3-day Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) for Defence and Security Masterclass provides delegates a strategic understanding on how to employ OSINT research techniques securely and efficiently. Learn how to understand the language of their source would use and how to formulate that into a collection plan. This course also introduces tools and techniques to enhance delegates’ research skills.
Delegates will also learn verification of a course, how to use foreign sites and languages when conducting research and most importantly how to remain safe and secure whilst conducting research. The Masterclass will include practical sessions throughout to reinforce the objectives taught.
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- IMPLEMENT a streamlined approach when conducting OSINT to ensure the outputs address the specific needs of the intended audience.
- MASTER the use of Google dorking to refine your searches.
- LEARN geolocation and verification methods.
- MAKE the most of open source information research tools to locate, filter, and collect information and data more efficiently and effectively;
- ADOPT a safe, secure and anonymous techniques when conducting research.