Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) certification developed by APICS to help individuals learn world-class supply chain management principles and develop their supply chain leadership skills. Becoming CSCP certified also demonstrates a strong background in supply chain management to current and future employers, clients, customers, and colleagues.
CSCP(Certified Supply Chain Professional) is the supply chain certification most respected by employers worldwide. Multinational corporations increasingly list “APICS CSCP required” in their job postings.
The APICS CSCP (certified Supply chain professional) designation is for professionals who are interested in increasing their knowledge and expertise in the comprehensive end-to-end global supply chain management.
APICS is a global professional society and a world-renowned leader in Operations Management education.
Certified Supply Chain Professional Target Group
To be eligible, a candidate must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, as well as two years of related business experience
- CPIM, CFPIM, or CIRM PLUS two years of related business experience
- 5 years of related business experience
- Students not meeting the examination criteria may still enrol in the course.
- However, you may need to supplement the course content with more examples and extra reading.
Key Learning Points
Candidates will learn, discover or understand how to:
- Boost productivity, collaboration and innovation
- Positively affect lead times, inventory, productivity and bottom-line profitability
- Manage the integration and co-ordination of activities to reduce costs and to increase efficiencies and customer service
- Gain the knowledge to effectively and efficiently manage global supply chain activities
- Certified Supply Chain Professional
Students who complete the CSCP program will:
- Achieve greater confidence along with peer and industry recognition
- Enjoy the potential for career advancement and increased earnings while providing you with the foundation to improve your company’s competitive position and profitability certification preparation
- To help you prepare for the CSCP exam, APICS has developed the CSCP Learning System. Based on the CSCP body of knowledge, the learning system is a comprehensive professional development and exam preparation program that combines print materials with interactive on-line tools to deliver a customised learning experience.
JK MICHAELS offers the full programme in preparation to the APICS examination in the form of workshops, on-line review courses and self-study groups
- From day one, individuals can apply their knowledge to contribute to the solution of everyday work issues.
- Teams that pursue the APICS CSCP program will have a consistent foundation and structure, a common vocabulary, and an understanding of the underlying information technologies to collaborate on cross-departmental business solutions.
- In turn, it will increase an individual’s contributions and overall team effectiveness.
- An Internationally recognized certification created to meet the rapidly changing needs of the Supply Chain field
The areas covered are:
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) Fundamentals
- Building competitive operations, planning and logistics
- Managing Customer and Supplier Relationships
- Using Information Technology to facilitate SCM