Are you clear about your purpose, vision and mission at work, or are you like 95% of employees who work on whatever deadline or demand is the most urgent?
If you truly wish to become an effective leader in your own life and at work, then getting clear about where you need to go, how you are going to get there and then taking big bold actions to achieving those results is key. Getting overwhelmed by the quantity of work and making less than ideal decisions, is a clear indication that the quality of your thinking needs upgrading. The best leaders know that time-out to check your current reality, set inspiring goals and make clear plans, and sharpening your management skill saws is always a good use of your time. This Anderson training course will provide just that opportunity. By exploring in-depth the three key skills of effective leaders; goal setting, planning and decision making, you will return to work with the motivation, clarity and direction to move to a new level of effectiveness at work and in life.
By attending this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to know:
- Cutting edge, essential keys to becoming a top-quality leader
- Techniques for creating effective work plans for individuals and teams
- Time Management principles and practices to plan, establish priorities, set and maintain goals
- The thinking, beliefs and habits of people who achieve their goals
- Coaching and communication skills to empower yourself and your team
- Using your intuitive to make quick, accurate decisions
- Logical decision-making models for individual and group decisions
- Problem solving techniques and creative thinking
This Anderson training course is designed for current leadership and those being groomed for future leadership, in learning powerful practical management techniques that will assist them in making good decisions, setting personal and team goals and develop personal and team plans. This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Those who need to become more effective in time management and planning
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Senior personnel and Managers
- Training Course Objectives
- By attending this practical, strategy setting Anderson training course, you will know:
- How to avoid the busy trap and periodize, plan and schedule your work to achieve goals, on time, with minimal stress, maximum results.
- How to form a clear strategic and use basic and advanced planning process tools to achieve those strategies
- How to utilize a variety of methods to improve decision making and problem solving
- The secrets to empowered delegation and how to coach your team to achieve goals and make positive changes in the workplace
- How to grow your team through conflict management and advanced communication skills
- Intuitive vs logical decision-making methods and tools
- Decision making styles: Exploring the ways you and others make decisions and the strengths and weaknesses in different approaches