This course is designed to introduce the operational mechanics and key marketing strategies associated with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Email campaigning.
Proving social media return on investment (ROI) can be tough. Learn how to use measurements to demonstrate exactly how social media creates value for your business.
In addition, it will help business owners, professionals, and nonprofit managers understand how to hire, guide, and monitor social media professionals. In addition, participants will learn how to leverage social media to enhance their online reputation and expand their career opportunities.
Who should apply?
Social media marketer, online marketers, online strategist, a student, a blogger, online business owners, the course will give you up-to-date knowledge and skills in digital marketing.
Basic computer knowledge
By completing this course, participants will be able to:-
- Learning how to engage with millions of potential clients who use social media platforms.
- Increase traffic to your website content and increase on sales/awareness.
- Learn how to promote brands, increase sales, engage customers, and drive site traffic using Facebook and Twitter
- Learning how to craft, implement, measure, and optimize a winning social media marketing strategy
- Identify the right audience and reach an unlimited number of prospective clients/audiences using social media
- Get more value from your email campaigns.
- Work with social media goals to achieve successful online campaigns.
- Learning the social listening which is critically with openness
- Learn how to develop effective online marketing strategies for various fields.
- Identify setup and use the major social media and online marketing portals that can be used to promote a company, brand, product, service or person.
- Identifying appropriate social media and online marketing portals to influence consumer and improve the company’s reputation.
- Using social media and online marketing plan in achieving goals with a variety of measurement tools, services, and metrics.
- Learn how to set up a Facebook Business Account exclusively for business use and build out your Facebook page in a way that promotes your brand
- Learn how to use LinkedIn to connect with your target market, engage with prospects, and develop relationships with buyers as part of your sales process.
- Setup a Google AdWords account and learn how to setup an advert
- A Google+ profile can improve your search ratings and your customers reach. Learn how to create a Google+ page for your business with these social media marketing tips.
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- The participant must be conversant with English
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
- Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participants within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.