Team Building and Personal Effectiveness Certification is needed because the world we live in requires constant experimentation, a continual response to changing conditions. In our exploration of new conditions and possibilities, we have to rapidly integrate new partners and different work disciplines. The team structure adapts most easily to changing conditions and has the greatest potential for creative solutions and new approaches to work challenges.
This interactive course provides a successful team development process that facilitates the development of a new team or the revitalization of an existing team. Whether your team is an ongoing work group, or a special project based team of limited duration, you will rapidly increase its effectiveness with the use of these teamwork tools and skills.
- Identify different types of teams.
- Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the twelve characteristics of an effective team.
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring your team player style and how it impacts on group dynamics.
- Recognize the key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment and how to give these elements to your team.
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common situations.
- Understand how action planning and analysis tools can help your team perform better.
||Sep 17 - 18 Sep, 2019
We have acclaimed network of internationally certified, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.