Expert Witnesses play a fundamental role within the judicial system by providing opinion evidence to assist courts in reaching decisions. Expert Witnesses may be asked to write a report or statement and be called to give evidence in a wide variety of legal forums including: civil, criminal, and family courts, tribunals, arbitrations, inquiries and professional conduct hearings.
- At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Produce court-compliant reports and statements
- Give effective oral evidence
- Discuss the relevant law and procedure to undertake this role
- Increase your skills as an expert
- Become more attractive to instructing solicitors
- Who is an Expert Witness?
- How to become Qualified as an Expert Witness
- Writing court compliant reports
- Presenting your evidence and Testimony in the Court room
- How does an Expert Witness Work
- The Relationship between an Expert Witness and the Lawyer
- The court room skills
- Cross Examination decorum
- Concurrent Expert Evidence (Hot-Tubbing)
|4, Akinpelu Street, Lagos-Ibadan Express Road, Behind ENYO Petrol Station, Ibafo Bus stop, Ibafo, Ogun State.
||Dec 13 - 15 Dec, 2021
Prof. Richard Mayungbe +2348033467639, +2348023019508, +2347041818283
Barr. Samuel Etaifo and Prof. Richard Mayungbe