ISO 50001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Energy Management System (EnMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
Who should attend?
Auditors seeking to perform and lead Energy Management System (EnMS) certification audits
Managers or consultants seeking to master an EnMS audit process
Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Energy Management System requirements
Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Energy Management System audit
Expert advisors in Energy Management
- Understand the operations of an Energy Management System based on ISO 50001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 50001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 50001 in the context of an EnMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
|4th Floor NIS Building, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
||Feb 04 - 08 Feb, 2019
Class Session: 09:00:am - 18:00:pm
5% discount available for a group of 5 from the same organization
Expert trainer with wide industry experience