ISO 50001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Energy Management System (EnMS) based on ISO 50001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Energy Management Systems (EnMS) and be able to decrease an organization`s energy costs and improve its energy performance and sustainability.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Energy Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 50001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 50001 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Energy Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Energy Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with EnMS requirements
- EnMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 50001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an EnMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 50001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an EnMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Energy Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an EnMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
|4th Floor NIS Building, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
||Jul 22 - 26 Jul, 2019
|Denis Hotel Wuse 2 , Abuja, State, Nigeria
||29 Jul - 02 Aug, 2019
Registration: 09:00:am - 18:00:pm
5% discount available for a group of 5 from the same organization
Expert trainer with wide industry experience