Effective Business Communication Skill Training helps students understand the essentials of the communication process, identify potential communication problems, construct productive approaches to communication, and develop strategies to develop effective communication skills. Students can benefit from this class in their personal and family lives, in their learning, and in their career development.
This subject aims to introduce students to the basics of interpersonal and business communication, equipping them to communicate more effectively and with greater awareness and skill in both personal and business environments. It is designed to help students heighten their awareness of the function and value of communication. The subject aims to equip students with the ability to use the communication skills required in meetings, group discussions, interviews, and presentations.
Course Objectives Of Effective Business Communication Skill Training
On completion of this subject students should be able to:
- Identify key elements and principles of communication
- Demonstrate understanding of the communication process
- Describe their own communication strengths and growth areas
- Demonstrate ability to prepare and present a short oral presentation
- Describe and practice key listening skills
- Prepare a clear and informative piece of written communication
- Identify common communication problems that may be holding you back
- Develop skills in asking questions that give you information you need
- Learn what your non-verbal messages are telling others
- Develop skills in listening actively and empathetically to others
- Learn how to firmly stand your ground and make your feelings heard
- Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations without being manipulated
||Oct 24 - 25 Oct, 2019
We have acclaimed network of internationally certified, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.