The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
This training seminar will help you learn how to:
- Improve management of inventories reaching from receiving products to storage and delivering
- See that movement to the end-user adds value
- Professionally manage the inventory and supply chain and help you to reduce cost, improve customer satisfaction and increase safety and productivity.
- Look “outside of the box”
- Understand the appropriate Inventory methods to be applied
- Establish more accurate forecast demands and maximize the degree of service by reducing your inventory with a time-conscious and integrated inventory management process
- Introduction to Assets and Inventory Management
- The Asset Lifecycle Analysis
- Asset Management Strategy and Planning
- Asset Registers Compilation and Use.
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Value and risk-informed decision making
- Information and information systems
- Leadership, structure and change management
- Performance management and continual improvement
- Providing assurance of good asset management
- Key Components to Understanding Effective Inventory Control
- Inventory and the Supply Chain
Accountants, Auditors and other Financial Managers in both the Public and Private Sectors.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Dec 10 - 13 Dec, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.