The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
- Acquire up-to-date rules covering the managing of, and accounting for, fixed assets.
- Gain knowledge of depreciation management techniques and how they affect their operations.
- Correctly recognize and measure fixed assets and intangible assets
- Report fixed assets accurately by adhering to professional convention.
- Properly account for disposals, impairment, sales, and exchange of long-lived assets.
- Introduction to Fixed Assets
- Importance of Fixed Assets Management
- Definition of Fixed Assets
- Initial measurement of Fixed Assets
- Asset Retirement obligations
- Concept of Component Depreciation
- Depreciation Methods and Computations
- Recording Annual Depreciation
- Hierarchy for Fair Value Inputs and Assumptions
- Impairment Indicators, Computation & Treatment
- Reporting and Disclosures
- Valuation Options for Intangible Assets
Accountants, Controllers, Managers of Fixed Assets, Divisional and Plant Managers and all Executives
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Jul 02 - 05 Jul, 2019
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos., Lagos State, Nigeria
||17 - 20 Dec, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.