This workshop is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of financial analysis and reporting using international financial reporting standards.
- Overview of IFRS
- Framework of IFRS
- Conversion of IFRS
Statement of Cash Flows
- Operating Activities
- Investing Activities
- Financing Activities
- Taxable temporary differences
- Deductible temporary differences
- Unused tax losses and unused tax credits
Impairment of assets
- Recognizing and measuring an impairment loss
- Cash generating units and goodwill
- Reversing an impairment loss
- Cost of inventories
- Cost formulas
- Recognition of an expense
- Liabilities and equity
- Compound financial instruments
- Interest, dividends, Loss and gains
- Presentation of financial statements
- Structure and content
- Statement of financial position
- Statement of Comprehensive income
Accountants, Treasurers, Auditors, Investment Managers, Operations Managers, CFO, Directors, Supervisors, Finance Managers, and others who perform related function in Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Jul 30 - 02 Aug, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.