This course is designed for security professionals who recognize they are in a position with greater responsibility than ever before.
- Participants will be equipped to understand the elements that threaten security in their organisation
- Avoid the Communication Pitfalls that provoke conflict
- Successfully Handle critical incidents without taking it Personal
- Recognize the Warning signs that go beyond Physical safety issues
- Understand the basics of Criminal Justice and Public Safety issues
- Respond as a Security Professional with Presence and Confidence
- Safe Proofing your Environment
- Basic Understanding of Civil and Criminal Law
- Principles of Report Writing
- Emergency response
- Search and Seizure Laws
- Productive Communication
- Conflict Management Skills
- Customer Care
- Emotional Stress Management
For Whom: Chief Security Officers, Operation Managers, Security Supervisors, Security Officers, Security Co-ordinators
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Feb 12 - 15 Feb, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.