Time and Money are two of the most precious commodities in organisational life and are often two of the key success criteria for projects. Both are often subject to strict and/or tight limits. Neither of them do you get back once they’re gone.
This Anderson training course explores how to manage both, balancing them with other important factors such as quality, resources and risk. It examines estimating techniques relevant to different stages of the project’s life, how to derive the overall cost and timescale of the project and how to match that with the required limitations. You will learn how to deal with the uncertainty of estimates, both proactively and reactively, through risk and issue management techniques respectively.
Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to:
- Estimate timescales, costs and resources for project work
- Determine the overall project schedule and cost plan
- Apply risk management techniques
- Monitor and analyse project timescale and cost performance
- Derive corrective actions to maintain the integrity of project limits
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Existing Project Managers
- New Project Managers
- Project Management Team Members
- Project Team Members
- Project Estimators
- Project Finance Professionals