The overall aim of this course is to provide participants with the knowledge, concepts, skills and tools necessary to manage and administer contracts post award. Participants in this interactive course will learn all the processes and activities required to implement contractual obligations. The course will also cover contract administration best practices.
All those involved in any aspect of implementing, managing or administering contracts; also those involved in any step of contract preparation and award in order for them to realize the importance of a well prepared contract.
- Contract administration
- Change management
- Managing contractors
- Claims and disputes
- Dispute resolution
- Partnership with contractors
- Negotiation with
This course relies on the use of individual and group exercises aimed at helping participants learn all the tools and techniques used during contract implementation. The course also features the use of a number of case studies and role plays by participants followed by plenary discussions.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Outline the major activities and steps of contract administration
- Identify administration tools that are used during the implementation as well as the role of the contract administrator
- Create a system to evaluate contractors and determine their strengths and weaknesses
- Explain the different types of variation orders, claims and damages
- Demonstrate the importance of partnership and negotiation in contract administration
- Prepare for negotiating the scope of work and terms and conditions of the contract
||Apr 01 - 12 Apr, 2019
|Abuja/Lagos/KD/PH, Lagos State, Nigeria
||01 - 05 Apr, 2019
Reneel Associate 08053338830
Reneel Associates Facilitator