Training on Result Based Monitoring and Evaluation helps the trainees to acquire skills on setting up and implementing results based monitoring and evaluation systems. This is important especially to the organization that relies mostly on results of project to assess its validity and importance. The course will bring learning to practice for participants to learn about the results levels and their linkage with indicators and techniques for tracking and assessing the progress of a project with the aim of achieving long term results.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Acquire skills on setting up and implementing results
- Design a project using logical framework
- Track performance indicators over the life of the project
- Develop techniques for tracking and assessing the progress of a project
- Manage a project appropriately to ensure success
- Ensure that the project achieve its objectives
The course will target the representatives from government, project teams, NGOs, multi and bi-lateral development organizations, consultancies, etc., that are typically employed as project managers and directors, M&E specialists, technical specialists, and researchers.
The methods for training on Result Based Monitoring and Evaluation will include use of practical group works, tutorials, guided sessions by the instructor, and presentations among the trainees. The course instructors are well conversant with the concepts on the two concepts that is fundraising and grant management.