The workplace is changing at an increasingly faster rate. The Internet, technology, job design, forms of work, employee attitudes and behaviour, technology, even artificial intelligence (AI) are changing the very meaning of work. The structure, content, and process of work have changed. Work is no more team-based and collaborative, more cognitively complex and facing change at speed never before witnessed. If an organisation is going to prosper over the next decade, it is vital that leaders or all disciplines understand the need to redesign and improve organisation and relationship systems in their workplace.
This training programme will provide a focus on issues about the changing work environment, leading the next generation of workers, and improving workplace relationships and teams. This is a very innovative programme that will add value to the participants, their teams and their organisations.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Understand the Key Drivers for Changing Nature of Work
- Identity Changes in Organisational Structure and Relationships
- How to Improve Communication Throughout the Organisation
- How to Manage and Lead Change in the Workplace
- Understand Team Dynamics and High-Performance Teams
- Learn Cognitive Overload: The Cost of Complexity & Technology