This training program is designed to equip participants with skills in conducting risk assessment for their organization through a security audit template.
After completing this program, participants will be able to
- Carry out a security audit for their organization
- Analyze the result of the security audit.
- Write a concise security audit report.
- Vulnerability and threat identification
- Security checklist
- Security audit techniques
- Survey methodology
- Onsite security risk assessment
- Security guard service checklist
- Carrying out the security audit
- Analyzing findings from the security audit process
- Writing the security audit reportSecurity, Surveying, Lagos, Nigeria
|NIIS Training Centre, 1b Shiro Street Fadeyi,Yaba, Lagos
||Feb 05 - 07 Feb, 2019
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:05:am - 03:00:am
wilson Esangbedo / executive Secretary 08033018765, 09074278570, 08095327151, 08096551917, 08174844479
Kemal Okudo, CPP: He is a certified protection professional, former security director of AirtelNigeria and currently a security consultant based in Maryland, U.S.A.ManduObot, CPP: He is a certified protection professional and the former security operations manager of Nigeria Breweries Plc.