To survive in today’s world of 'lean and mean' operations, we cannot wait for breakdowns. As a matter of fact, we should make responding to breakdowns the exception in our daily workload, not the norm. A successful and effective maintenance operation has to break away from the 'fix it when it breaks' mentality. The ultimate goal of the maintenance department should be to 'stop' things from breaking, increase assets availability and reliability and do so with the lowest possible cost.
This has certainly put an immense pressure on the maintenance department management team. In this course, various best practices will be presented that deliver the above objectives.
Those involved in the supervision or management of maintenance activities; also anyone interested in learning more about the critical role of maintenance in a company.
- Maintenance theory and practice
- Maintenance work processes
- Influence and communication
- Financial evaluation Safety theories and principles
- Performance management
- Course Methodology
- The course uses a mix of interactive and hands-on techniques.
- Beside the brief presentations by the consultant and the participants, there will be many individual and group exercises.
- The course also includes a maintenance department audit checklist which the participants will individually complete during the course to evaluate the effectiveness of their respective departments.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate the latest concepts and techniques required for managing or supervising a maintenance unit
- Examine the organizational and managerial considerations for effective maintenance work
- Apply techniques to measure Overall Equipment
- Effectiveness (OEE)
- Distinguish and optimize the special characteristics of maintenance activities
- Debunk safety myths safety and identify unsafe acts and conditions
- Identify common maintenance Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and develop the maintenance department scorecard
||Jun 17 - 19 Jun, 2019
|Abuja/Lagos/PH/KD, State, Nigeria
||17 - 28 Jun, 2019
|Abuja/Lagos/PH/KD, Lagos State, Nigeria
||17 - 21 Jun, 2019
Reneel Associate 08053338830
Reneel Associates Facilitator