Human resources is a broad field that offers employment opportunities no matter what degree level you attain. This program equips you with the necessary tools to enter an HR career in a variety of business settings. It involves an overview of human resources principles and practices, business and technology training and communication courses.
- Career Development
- Introduction to Human Resources Management
- Key Skills for HR Professionals
- Setting up the HR Function
- Introduction to Workforce Planning, Recruitment and Selection
- Introduction to Performance Management
- Introduction to Compensation and Reward Management
- Introduction to Training and Development
- Introduction to Employee Relations and Communication
- Introduction to Employee Health, Safety and Security
- Introduction to HR Administration
- Specialist vs Generalist
- Relevant certification in HR; Local and International
- Employment Opportunities in HR
- What it covers:
- 100% Practical and Interactive Classes.
- Group discussions and Exercises.
- Questions and Answer sessions.
- Networking opportunities with experienced HR professionals.
- Lunch and certificate.
|LeadHire Limited, Suite J231, Road 5, Ikota Office Complex, VGC, Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria.
||Aug 23 - 23 Aug, 2019
|LeadHire Limited, Suite J231, Road 5, Ikota Office Complex, VGC, Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria., State, Nigeria
||29 - 29 Nov, 2019
|LeadHire Limited, Suite J231, Road 5, Ikota Office Complex, VGC, Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria., Lagos State, Nigeria
||04 - 04 Oct, 2019
Registration: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Olusola Bamidele 08139498477
Olusola Bamidele is a seasoned HR Practitioner and Trainer. She loves to solve complex HR issues through consulting and training programmes, with the aim of identifying best solutions geared towards process improvement and productivity enhancement.With her vast experience in Human Resources Consulting, she has successfully consulted with different companies on formulation and implementation of HR policies, strategic planning, strategic talent management, benefits and compensation management, resource allocation and human resources modelling.Olusola has a degree in Accounting from Obafemi Awolowo University, she is an internationally certified Senior Professional in Human Resources by HRCI (SPHRi), an Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA), Associate Chartered Stockbroker (ACS) and a member of the Institute of Professional Recruitment Consultants in UK and Nigeria. She has worked in various high profile organisations where she garnered several years of experience in Human Resources Management and she is currently the CEO at LeadHire Limited, a fast growing HR consulting company with a vision to achieve a “Giant Stride” in continuously proffering solutions to the Human Resources needs of deserving organisations.