This PetroKnowledge Training Course on Due Diligence on the Oil and Gas Development is concerned with one of the most important activities in the development of oil and gas business – critical analysis and evaluation of potential investors and partners.
The oil and gas industries are becoming more complex in structure, technology, competition and strategic choice. Consequently, a company’s relationships with potential investors and partners now require a significantly higher standard of appraisal and focus than has been the case in the past.
This high-level 10-day PetroKnowledge course will concentrate on the application of leading-edge tools and techniques of due diligence in building effective relationships with these two strategically significant stakeholder categories.
Due diligence is multi-dimensional. It is based on an understanding of needs and objectives of potential investors and partners; their decision criteria; their compatibility with the strategic and operational objectives of our own company; and finally, it requires a structured process by which attraction and integration of new investors and partners can be accomplished effectively in order to sustain continuous improvement in the profitable growth of the company.
This PetroKnowledge training course will highlight the following key topics:
- The changing dynamics of the global oil and gas business
- Due diligence in financial appraisal of potential investors and partners
- Due diligence in non-financial appraisal of potential investors and partners
- The specific challenges of partnering in alliances and joint ventures
- Best practice in managing investor and partner relationships