Change is a fact of life in all teams, organizations and countries. The Leadership of change is vital and no matter what activities a Leader or Manager becomes involved in, from strategy implementation to making simple amendments to a work system; all of these activities require change leadership skills. Every time a Leader or Manager makes a decision, some type of change occurs. To keep ahead of the competition, to meet customer needs, to take advantage of new technology and thinking etc. We have to master the art of leading with change and its effect on strategy and employee
At the end of this training, attendees will be able to:
- Understand Human Psychology
- Define what change is and how it impacts on the way people work
- Design a suitable change management model in their workplace
- Identify people's responses to change and explore the reasons why people resist change
- Describe organisational culture
- Develop practical skills in change leadership
- Design and Implement an effective Organisational Development (OD) based on improved performance
Understanding Human Psychology and its Impact on Change Management
- What is Human Psychology?
- Tip of the Iceberg Concept
- Understanding Yourself
- Developing Self-awareness, Trust and Communication
- How Attitudes are formed?
- Motivation at Workplace and What Drives People to be Motivated
- What is change management?
- The Need for Change Management
- Transition vs. transformation
- Drivers of Organizational Change
- Business functions and processes
- The business value of change management
- Goals, objectives and success criteria
Dimensions of change
- Leader Driven
- Process driven
- Improvement driven
- Organizational Renewal
Approaches to Organizational Change
- Where do you start with Organizational Change?
- Anticipated Reaction to Change
- What are typically the things which are required to Change?
- Define the Scale of Organizational Change
- Approaches to Organizational Change
- Steps required to Implement Change
- How to Sustain Change?
- What is the impact of Appreciative Inquiry on Change Management?
- Organizational Alignment around the Change
The change Process Management
- Change is a Process
- Change management roles
- Scoping change from 360°
- The dynamics of organizational culture
- Business process change continuum
- The change management roadmap
Change Management and Change Leadership
- The Five Psychological Phases of Change and their Effective Management
- Difference between Change Management and Change Leadership
- Leadership and Culture in Change Management
- Change Management and Emotional Intelligence impact on Organization Performance
- The Key Components of Emotional Intelligence Link to Leadership
- Emotional Quotient (EQ) vs. Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
- What is Organisational Development?
- Introduction to Performance Management Tool Namely the Balanced Scorecard
- Defining Strategy and How to Translate It into Action and Execution
- SWOT and PESTEL Analysis
Organization Development (Cont)
- Barriers and Success Factors to Strategy Execution – Culture, Leadership and Human Factors
- Building a Strategy Focused Organisation (SFO)
- Introduction to Strategy Maps
Developing Performance Contracts Framework and Scoring Mechanism
- Developing Business Plan Methodology to Achieve the Strategic Direction of the Organization
- Developing and Implementing Performance Contracts Framework between CEO and Functional Managers within the Organization
- Developing a Comprehensive Balanced Scorecard and Scoring Mechanism for your organization using EXCEL
Staff, Managers, Manager, Supervisors, Supervisor, management, Courses, Course, Training, Programs, Engineers, Technical, Human Resources, Human Resource, HR, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, November, December, Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria, Portharcourt, Upcoming, 1 Day, 2 Days, 3 Days, 4 Days, 5 Days, workshop