This Offshore Systems Design and Construction training course provides a complete and comprehensive overview of the technology for the design and construction of all types of offshore systems. The course guides the participant from the basic design through construction, fabrication, load-out, and commissioning to start-up and handover of the facility. This 5-day training course will highlight all major components required for offshore developments, such as fixed and floating platforms, FPSOs, risers, pipelines, process, and utilities
This PetroKnowledge training course focuses on the key technical challenges and risks associated with the execution of Offshore System design and construction. It will arm the participant with a wealth of knowledge to help them advance their project.
This training course will feature:
- Fixed structures, floating structures and mobile structures
- Field architecture and development, well construction
- Environmental conditions affecting design
- Construction, fabrication, load out and installation of the facility
- Interfaces, commissioning and decommissioning of offshore systems