Decommissioning offshore Oil and Gas installations is an inevitable part of the ‘Life of Field’ activities. It carries a multi billion-dollar cost with no return. This PetroKnowledge training course is essential to all those involved in decommissioning and those who need to be aware of their obligations/liabilities to decommissioning and how best to manage them such that opportunities can be realized, and overall costs reduced.
This PetroKnowledge training course will provide delegates with a detailed awareness and understanding of all aspects of offshore decommissioning from ‘late life operations’ through planning, estimating, preparation, execution and close out. A key learning point for delegates will be the opportunity to take part in ‘real life’ exercises related to decommissioning of a typical offshore asset.
This PetroKnowledge training course will highlight:
- A detailed understanding of all aspects of decommissioning
- A unique learning experience through ‘real life’ decommissioning related exercises and case studies
- Interaction with other professionals
- Opportunity to see how decommissioning challenges are managed internationally
- Opportunity to see and discuss future changes and technologies for decommissioning