This courses teaches pungent lessons to any business that will successfully wade through a period when its counterparts are experiencing comatose:
- How much time managers spend on problem definition, how much on solution
- How dogmatic senior management is about culture and processes
- The balance of employees producing and marketing to those in support functions
- How performance management is handled
- State of cash flow compared to competitors
- How people make the sacrifices that situation on ground call for
- . . . . and many more
- The CEO On the Move
- Problem definitions or action?
- Profiting from the Core
- Quality of communication
- Business Strategy
- The key drivers of success
- Who is growing faster - competition?
- Organizational simplicity or complexity
- Winning in the Marketplace
- Quality of Sales, quality of Marketing
- Brands and branding process
- Size and utilization of the marketing budget.
Your Business in the Future Tense
- How not to live by history
- Responding to the Pull and Push market factors
- Innovating Disruptively
- Implementing New Ideas that Create Value
- Implementing the Innovation.
- What the Senior Managers Do
- Motivated by money, advancement, recognition, fear, anger
- Dogmatic in culture and process?
- Regularity of meeting with customers
- Attitude to sacrifices situation call for
- How people show commitment to success
- Embracing the critical success factors
- Performance Management
- Distinct sustainable competence
- Agreements reached at strategic meetings fitting into actions
- People passionate about winning
- Compensation formula
- Compensation benchmark
- Stickler for Cash Flow
- Profit or growth
- Funding your future
- Fortress balance sheet
- Compare industry and competition
- Never ever run out of cash.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos.
||Aug 20 - 23 Aug, 2019
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 16:00:pm
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
3 – 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount