The development of any nation depends on the amount of revenue generated by the government for the provision of infrastructural facilities. Taxation is the key to unlocking the resources required for public investment and infrastructure growth.
Taxation and tax management is a stressful activity for everyone, especially for business owners and entrepreneurs. If you’re selling taxable goods or services in any state in Nigeria or you earn some income from working in the country, you almost always have tax obligations. This means you are legally required to collect, file and remit tax. Accounting officers often encounter difficulties with preparing tax computation and returns. This course has been designed to expose participants to how to compute tax in different tax categories i.e paye, witholding tax, company income tax etc and the timeline.
- Recognize the importance of voluntary compliance to avoid paying penalties
- Differentiate between tax evasion and tax avoidance using case law to manage tax.
- Indentify tax computations for various categories of taxes
- Learn about joint tax board, Firs and other government tax agencies.
- Indentify taxes payable to the 3 tier of government
- Examine the various tax law and regulation
- Filing of returns and the timing.
|Captain House, 34 Aje road, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria
||Mar 11 - 15 Mar, 2019
Registration: 10:00:am - 11:00:am
Class Session: 10:00:am - 04:00:am
Michael Oladunjoye 08033076702
10% Discount for more than 2 participants
Michael Oladunjoye and faculty