This course is designed for managers who delegate to traditional teams and for those who supervise blended teams whose members include direct reports, tricky dotted- line reports and virtual teams. Through hands-on activities and practice exercises, participants will learn how to better focus on the fundamental components of delegating effectively, setting goals, giving performance feedback, and providing growth opportunities
Who should Attend?
Managers and supervisors, present and aspiring, who want to be able to deal effectively with the consequences of, and manage the process.
- Strengths and growth opportunities as managers.
- Capitalize on their style for more effective communication.
- Delegate tasks to others.
- Goals for themselves and others.
- Provide constructive feedback and follow up on goals
- Counsel an employee who is not performing up to expectations.
- Illustrate the impact of body language and vocal tones on communication.
- List tactics for dealing with difficult behaviors.
- Effectively run a business meeting.
- Develop an action plan to improve their supervision skills
- Management Basics
- Essential Management Skills
- Communication, Boundaries and Delegation
- Management Paradigms
- Leadership vs. Management
- Developing Employee Skills
- Motivating Your Team Members
- Coaching and Communication Skills
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Justice, Discipline and Self-Control
- Team Formation and Organization
- Team Facilitation and Decision Making
- Conflict Resolution
- Keeping Score and Goal Setting
- Problem Solving Process Improvement
- Work Process Improvement
- Team Dynamics
- Motivational Techniques
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- The participant must be conversant with English
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
|Foscore Development Center, Nairobi Kenya
||Apr 01 - 03 Apr, 2019
Class Session: 09:00:am - 16:30:pm
Jackson Munene +254712260031
A discount of 10% to 50% for a group of more than two
Foscore Development Center