A four-day programme to address how the organization’s senior sales persons can:
- Battle successfully for greater share of the customer spend
- Attract premium customers who trust and remain emotionally attached to the organization’s products/services
- Maximize volume and achieve organization’s objectives fast.
Goals the Training Will Attain
- Retain top-of-the-mind visibility with customers and prospects
- Push feverishly to maximize volume sales and achieve organization’s objectives immediately after the training event
- Visibly grow market share
- Raise awareness for the new products among new prospects.
- The 15 Special Selling Skills
- Sales Planning
- Set Objectives
- Identify Customers and Prospects
- Manage Customers and Prospects
- Manage Time
- Evaluate Performance
- Sales Enemies to Defeat
- Power of Enthusiasm.
- Customer Pyramid of Wants
- Listening and Questioning Skills
- Objections Handling
- Sales Negotiation Tactics
- Sales Territory Delineation
- Geographic area
- List of nominated accounts
- Sales Productivity Planning
- Call planning
- Call Plan Sheet
- Territory coverage
- Deal planning.
- Maintenance and use of records
- Prospect and Customer Records
- Weekly Activity Record
- Determine areas of opportunity
- To ensure realistic targets are set
- To evaluate the potential of each territory on facts
- To identify the size and types of establishments where the greatest opportunities exist
- Financial Responsibility of the Salesperson
- 3 Pillars – Sales, Stocks and Debtors
- Areas of cost efficiency in Sales
- Sales Meeting: Touch Points
- Sales Promotions
- Advancing in a Sales Career.
Note: Available as Classroom Training as Well as Online Training
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos.
||Oct 26 - 29 Oct, 2021
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.