Effective and ineffective communication are both seen to have major impacts on an organisation and its performance and good writing skills are integral to effective internal and external communications.But, how effective are your written forms of communication?
The aim of this course is to develop your business writing skills and enable you to communicate more effectively with your reader and to project a more positive and professional image for yourself and your organisation. As a practical, interactive programme, it will combine expert theory with active learning in the form of practical exercises and discussions.
Who should attend?
Anyone wishing to improve their business writing skills and particularly those who are required to write reports and proposals and letters as part of their role.
- Identify the key features of effective business writing
- Plan reader-friendly writing in a more focused manner
- Make key decisions earlier in the writing process
- Explain the structures underlying emails and short documents
- Write with greater confidence to target readers
- Present information in a reader-friendly style
Methodology of training
Our training team pays careful attention to planning and designing effective instructional methods essential for the transfer of knowledge. It is the creative skill of our management trainers and consultants that reveal untapped skills of the delegates through:
- Group discussion
- Individual and syndicate activities
- Individual and group tasks
- Case studies
- Audio evaluation
- Action planning
||May 13 - 15 May, 2019
Olugbenga Michael 08023660697
5% discount for two or more delegates from the same organisation. The fee covers course materials, lunch break and certificate