An Organization’s ability to innovate - in new programmes, products, services and structures - is a powerful competitive advantage. But to innovate successfully organizations need to embrace change, know how to make it happen and understand how to sustain it.
In this highly interactive programme, you will delve into the nature of change, why change is so important, and why so many of these initiatives fail. Through a carefully designed sequence of presentations, classroom exercise, and group discussions, you will develop a deeper understanding of the links between culture, change management, and innovation - and in turn, expand your ability to translate ideas into practical roadmaps for action. With proven frameworks and tools for launching and leading successful change initiatives, you’ll be able to contribute at a higher level to your organization’s performance and success.
- Communicating Change: Strategies and Methods.
- Techniques of Engaging and Motivating during change
- Sustaining Organizational Change
- Understanding Strategic Change Management Models
- Identifying and Profiling Change Agents
- Understanding and Overcoming Resistance to Change
Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed for Managers in dynamic organizations.