This course is designed to enable those involved with grant management to become efficient and effective in the acquisition and utilization of funds for development purposes, using appropriate techniques and application of accounting and finance principles.
Who should attend?
Finance Directors, Finance Managers, Procurement Directors, Procurement managers, Procurement officers, Administrators, Project officers, Budget Accountants, Auditors, Chief Accountants, Credit Controllers
- Identify and assess the critical terms and conditions of grant aid for donor-funded projects
- Ensure compliance with donor terms and conditions
- Providing supporting documents
- procurement of goods and services; and meeting financial reporting requirements
- Use a grant schedule to managing multiple-funded programmes
- Prepare a donor financial report to match with a project narrative report.
- Describe the four phases in the grant management cycle
- Clarify key responsibilities and routines needed for successful grant management
- Describe the impact of foreign exchange on grant management
- Identify the requirements for closing off a donor grant.
- Use of sun system and Excel in management of grant
- Key challenges in grant management
- The grant management life cycle
- Responsibilities and routines in grant management
- The flow of donor funds
- Assessing the terms and conditions in grant agreements
- How grant agreements impact on accounting and procurement systems
- Complying with donor reporting requirements
- Managing multiple-donor funded projects
- Managing key relationships for successful grant management
- Advance sun system in grant management
- Advanced excel formulas and functions for grant management
- Excel chart in depth for grant presentation
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Course duration is flexible, and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days
|Foscore Development Center, Nairobi, Kenya
||Jun 03 - 14 Jun, 2019
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:30:am
Jackson Munene +254 712260031
A discount of 10% to 50& for a group of more than two
Foscore Development Center