Leaders plan an important role in decision making and leading the organisation towards competitive advantage. It is crucial that leaders are prepared to build up the organisation in both words and deeds. People listen and respect a leader that clearly articulates the course of action whilst demonstrating a strong moral compass and character.
This highly participative EuroMaTech course will help delegates to develop their leadership skills. The training course focuses on the importance of effective communication and conflict resolution based on the latest insights from leadership psychology. This will ensure that delegates attending this training course will have great leadership impact.
Participants attending the Advanced Leadership course will develop the following competencies:
- Build their knowledge on leadership skills
- Develop awareness of their emotional wellbeing
- Understand techniques to improve communication with their subordinates
- Improve problem solving abilities
- Support their organisation by becoming highly effective and confident leaders