Purchasing and procurement functions are about much more than bringing goods and services into an organization. They are the foundation of strong collaborative relationships with suppliers. Since many companies serve products from around the globe more frequently than ever, a procurement manager needs strong capabilities. These skills cannot just be learned on the job, they need to be taught. As well, the value of procurement is now recognized as integral part of cost control within the organization. In this course, participants will learn the basics of procurement, including what a supply chain looks like, the purchasing circle, procurement methods, essential tools for procurement and strategies for making the best purchasing relationships work, managing bids and more.
- Describe what is a supply chain
- Describe your procurement departments within the organization
- Understand the principle of the purchasing cycle
- Learn procurement methods
- Apply the steps needed for managing a competitive bid process
- Learn the procurement process as envisaged under the Bureau of Public Procurement Act
- Know what it takes to set up a competitive bid for a contract.
- Defend your position on why a supplier should be selected based on evaluation strategy
- Be responsible for managing supplier responsible, including controlling quality setting and monitoring standards.
|CAPTAIN HOUSE 4TH FLOOR
34 AJE ROAD, SABO YABA LAGOS NIGERIA
||Apr 22 - 26 Apr, 2019
Registration: 10:00:am - 11:00:am
Class Session: 10:00:am - 04:00:am
|NGN 160,000.00 + 8,000.00 (VAT)||(Payable in advance or on arrival)|
|USD 650.00 + 32.50 (VAT)||(Payable in advance or on arrival)|
Michael Oladunjoye 08033076702
10% Discount for more than 2 participants
Michael Oladunjoye and faculty