Converging economic, societal, and technological forces have all elevated the importance of talent for 21st century organizations. In an increasingly talent-dependent world, the strategic management of talent is no longer an option, but a necessity.
Forward thinking organizations understand the vital importance of talent and view human resources management as a critical organizational capability. Human Resources Management Master program provides a detailed examination of HR roles, responsibilities, and knowledge required of strategic human resources professionals. It covers a wide range of concepts and practices in functional areas of Strategic Human Resources, Workforce Planning and Recruitment, Global Talent Management, Compensation and Benefits, and Organizational Effectiveness. Utilizing a combination of best/next practices, case studies, a synthesis of the latest research, tools, models, and techniques, participants build strategic capabilities to better leverage talent in the enterprise for organizational success.
- Learners will improve key skills in business and HR functional knowledge critical for increasing HR’s strategic partnership with the business.
- Learners will be able to break down any business situation from a strategic talent perspective, identify hurdles opportunities, hot issues, and constraints for actionable outcomes.
- Learners will be able to identify how to impact an organization’s bottom line by attracting, managing, and engaging talent in today’s business environment.
- Learners will be able to demonstrate consulting and analytical skills by using tools to ask the right questions, clarify needs, identify underlying business derivers, and propose actionable options.
- Learners will be able to effectively communicate and contract with stakeholders to secure commitment for HR recommendations through a blend of facilitative and expert role influence.
Who Should Attend?
- This highly practical qualification has been specifically designed for Human Resources Middle and Top Management and other HR professionals who aspire to become managers working in the areas of:
- HR Generalists who need to acquire targeted skills or an HR Specialist who needs to develop more broad- based expertise.
- HR Subject Matter Experts in Staffing, Training and Development, Performance Management, and/ or Engagement seeking new ideas for improved business results.
- HR Business Partners who support business unit operations with talent management strategy and initiatives.
- Experienced mid-level HR professionals who want to apply advanced concepts and tools from the course to improve the results and impact of their HR solutions.
- HR/TM directors/managers needing a strategic HR framework to build their teams and implement best in class HR solutions.
- For those relatively new to the HR profession who want to develop and enhance their overall knowledge of modern-day HR strategies, practices, and tools.
- Line Leaders who lead individuals or are responsible for driving HR in their business unit or functional area