The training is essential in the improvement of higher comprehension of the principles of statistics. It's going to offer the individuals with a wide idea of computer-assisted data evaluation. Moreover, the training is going to focus on developing abilities that are essential to the transformation of info using SPSS.
- Detecting the outliers inside a data series
- Performing the basic data analysis procedures: Frequencies, Descriptives, Explore, Means, Crosstabs
- Testing the principle of normality
- Transform variables
Who can go to?
- The program targets project staff, decision makers, managers, researchers, and development practitioners that are accountable for programs and projects in an organization.
- Creating Charts in SPSS
- Checking for Normality Using Numerical and graphical Methods
- Detecting Outliers Using Graphical and numerical Methods
- Detecting Outliers - How you can Handle the Outliers
- Data Transformations
- Pearson Correlation - Introduction
- Predictive Techniques, sequential, binomial, multiple, multinomial, simple, and ordinal regression,
- Scaling Techniques
- Data Reduction
- Principal Component Analysis
- Correspondence Analysis
- Grouping Methods
- Cluster Analysis
- Discriminant Analysis
- Multiple Response Analysis
The above topics are just part of what will be covered.